Being a blogger, you are a part of a huge community of people of all nationalities, ages, interests and talents, who run blogs of all shapes and sizes – from small personal pages to huge corporate blogs. It’s certainly interesting to get to know your “colleagues” better – how long they’ve been into blogging and whether it’s their major occupation or it’s possible to combine blogging with other things. The following infographic presented by jeffbullas.com provides answers to most of these questions in a visually appealing manner. It also presents the most popular platforms for blogging, which include now only the traditional Blogger and WordPress, but also Tumblr, Drupal, Typepad, LiveJournal and Movable Type. So, help yourself to this tasty piece of info!
Summing up the results, here’s the interesting data to analyse:
- 65% of blogs are run as a hobby
- 86% of bloggers have at least 1 year experience in blogging
- 60% of bloggers are male
- 27% of TOP 100 blogs (and 2 of top 10) are powered by WordPress.
What if you already have a website, but would like to move to another platform? It’s actually easy to move your content to a new CMS with CMS2CMS! This online tool will migrate your data to any of the supported/ CMSs in a blink of an eye, saving your time and sanity, and letting you focus on your blog content instead of tackling the content import. This sounds too unreal? Well, it’s easy to check. Just set up your free Demo migration and see how simple it might be to switch to a more advanced blogging tool – in just a few basic steps!
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- HO HO Holidays! Get a Gift from CMS2CMS Santa - December 20, 2019
- All in One WordPress Migration: Content Transfer + Design Customization - November 26, 2019
- Running a Website Gets Easier with Improved ExpressionEngine Migration - November 6, 2019