How it works
Choose your current CMS/Forum, identify your new platform details, and watch the results roll in within an hour.
2. Specify your website details
- Choose your Existing and New websites’ platforms and then provide URLs of both your websites;
- To proceed a successful data migration, establish a connection between two of your websites by setting up the Connection Bridge on them.
3. Set Up Migration
- Select what content entities/items you’re up to transfer and adjust the migration process according to your needs;
- Try Advanced Mapping to set how and where your Existing website content will be placed on the New website;
- Choose Additional Migration Options to preserve SEO rankings (migration of keywords, metadata, meta-description), keep your URLs and more;
- Quick tips will help you lead through the entire CMS migration process.
4. Start Free Demo Migration
To see how the service works, you may run the Demo Migration of up to 10 pages and their related entities (categories, users, images, etc.) to your New website for free.
Note. Migration of website theme/template is not supported.
5. Complete Migration
After you have checked out the service operation, you can complete Migration and import all of your content to the new CMS.
When your migration is finished, check out its results and enjoy the benefits and renewed advantages of your website.
Happy migrating! ;)