Service Level Agreement
This document serves as a set of guidelines to inform decision making within CMS2CMS service as well as a guide for community members to better understand the support services provided by CMS2CMS service. The document is limited in scope since it sets official policy for providing help through the Support Center. By setting down these policies and channeling requests for help through the Support Center we hope to provide better service, have an accurate profile of user needs, and demonstrate the appropriate level of staff needed to handle the volume of requests.
Who Is Covered Under This Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover CMS2CMS service, including:
- Service Management
- Support Department
- Technical Department
Methods of Contact
The Support Center (http://support.magneticone.com) acts as a central point of contact for all technical support, including service questions, migration interruptions, assisted migration, requests, and troubleshooting.
Customers may submit tickets online at (http://support.magneticone.com), contact Support Center via live chat, send an e-mail at contact [at] cms2cms [dot] com or at support [at] cms2cms [dot] com. Additionally, you can submit feature requests and ideas at Public Feedback Service (http://cms2cms.betaeasy.com). Due to staffing limitations live chat support may not be immediately available at all times.
NOTE: We do not provide phone or IM support at the moment.
Hours of Operation
Our Support Team is there to help you via phone, Live Chat and Email (Technical support) during the following hours:
Phone support – 24/7
Live Chat support – 24/7
Technical support – from 11 am to 7 pm GMT +2, Monday – Friday
Support Forum questions have lower priority comparing to email tickets, thus replies on forum may take a few business days.
Requests can be submitted online (http://support.magneticone.com) or by e-mail at contact [at] cms2cms [dot] com or support [at] cms2cms [dot] com 24 hours a day.
NOTE: We are working on business days only (excluding National Holidays and weekends). According to the acting Labour Code of Ukraine, in case a national holiday or a non-working day coincides with a day-off, the day-off shall be extended to the next consecutive day after a national holiday or a non-working day. Additional days off will be announced in the news section of the Support Center.
The guaranteed response period is 72 hours (3 business days). Actual response period may be shorter depending on the volume of requests at any point of time.
Responsibilities of Those Making a Request
Users should explore help that is readily available at CMS2CMS website before contacting the Support Center. This help might come from the FAQs (http://cms2cms.com/faq) or Public Feedback Service (http://cms2cms.betaeasy.com/).
When such local help has been exhausted, and assistance is needed, the users should contact the Support Center through one of the methods described in Methods of Contact section. Please provide the following information when contacting the Support Center:
- Valid e-mail address that was used as your CMS2CMS account login. If you/your ISP use any spam protection, make sure you add contact [at] magneticone [dot] com, support [at] magneticone [dot] com, contact [at] cms2cms [dot] com and support [at] cms2cms [dot] com to the white list
- Migration ID
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request, including information regarding any error messages you may have received
NOTE: If one of the points mentioned above is not met, Support Staff will contact you (up to 3 replies) to clarify the issue. If no relevant solution is received (no required action is taken) by user, the ticket is considered closed. CMS2CMS reserves the right to completely stop the support if the issuer uses abusive language or statements.
Assisted Migration Service
Assisted Migration Service – professional migration setup service provided by CMS2CMS support engineers to save your time, minimize risks and ensure data safety. It outlines the necessary actions maintained for your current and new websites and Preview Migration according to our Terms of Service. After reviewing the Preview Migration results you’ll be able to proceed with Full migration in a single click.
You can request Assisted Support Service at http://app.cms2cms.com/assisted
Assisted Service is divided into three categories: Basic Assisted, Standard Assisted and Premium Assisted.
- Basic Assisted is the service provided within 3 business days after confirming the accuracy of access information. It includes Migration setup only. You will receive response to your request within the target time-frame defined in Response Period section.
- Standard Assisted is the service provided within 3 business days after confirming the accuracy of access information. It includes Migration setup and necessary plugins* installation. You will receive response to your request within the target time-frame defined in Response Period section.
- Premium Assisted is the service provided within 24 hours after confirming the accuracy of access information. It includes Migration setup and necessary plugins* installation. You will receive response to your request within the target time-frame defined in Response Period section.
This document will change over time as circumstances warrant and therefore it is a work in progress. Questions and comments are welcome.
All-in-One Support Service Packages
Support Service Packages are developed to make migration even simpler for you. Don’t have enough time to perform full data transfer? No need to spend your time in front of the computer and migrate by yourself. CMS2CMS Team will set up your migration and move the website for you. Moreover, tech engineers will responsibly customize your platform after migration.
Find more info and purchase Support Service Packages at http://http://cms2cms.com/support-service-plans/
Service Packages are separated in four options:
Basic Support Service includes major customizations, support and assistance during website migration process. It provides you with:
- Migration of up to 1 000 Pages
- 6 hours of Technical Support
Extended Support Service package includes more support benefits and assistance during website data migration process. It provides:
- Migration up to 5 000 Pages
- 10 hours of Technical Support
Premium Support Service is developed for premium users. It gives a wide range of support. This package offers:
- Migration up to 25 000 Pages
- 25 hours of Technical Support
Ultimate Support Service provides the highest level of support and customization assistance. The package includes:
- Migration of over 100 000 Pages
- 50 hours of Technical Support
Also each of Support Service Packages includes:
- Migration Assistance of Regular Priority
- Personal Account Manager
- Pre-Migration Validation
- Migration Setup
- Customization of Migration
- Free Additional Options
- Preview of Demo Migration Results
- Migration Results Validation
We will complete Full Migration in
- Basic Support Service – 7 business days
- Extended Support Service – 14 business days
- Premium Support Service – 21 business days
- Ultimate Support Service – more than 21 business days
after verifying access details. If it is not possible to access your website due to wrong website info or provided information isn’t enough to complete the order, our Support Team will contact you. Please note, in this case order fulfilment date will be postponed.
If you don’t request any modifications for 30 days after our tech engineers validate the result of migration, the Package is considered to be successfully performed. After 30 days time is up, all customizations will be done for additional cost.
Migration Insurance Service
Migration Insurance is an additional service that allows to restart migration during the specified period of time.
- The service is provided within three insurance plans:
- 1 migration restart during 7 business days after initial migration. The cost is 7% of your migration price.
- 2 migration restarts during 14 business days after initial migration. The cost is 12% of your migration price.
- 3 migration restarts during 30 business days after initial migration. The cost is 25% of your migration price.
Validation Period of Automated Migration Results
Once your Full Migration is completed by the CMS2CMS service, you have to review the results during the 14 days.
Conditions of CMS and Forum Access Details
When the data migration of your CMS or forum platform is already performed, we highly recommend you to restrict your current access details, change or block them. This should be done after 15 days time in terms of an average automated migration, and after 21 days time in case of Support Service Package purchase.
Offer for Non-Profit
Please note that non-profit applications are not reviewed daily, and it may be up to a week before you hear back from us. If you have already gone through CMS migration or have purchased a Support Service Package and want to join our program, we are not able to refund your previous purchase.