concrete5 to Joomla Migration Plugin
Want to grow your concrete5 site bigger and stronger? And Joomla is the CMS of your choice? We have awesome news! concrete5 to Joomla migration plugin is here for you!
What I Can Migrate with concrete5 to Joomla Plugin
Pages along with posts
Tags corresponding to certain posts
Comment content, created date and author info
Images corresponding to posts and pages
Information about users along with user groups
The relations between content types
How to install Concrete5 to Joomla migration plugin?
- Download the Concrete5 to Joomla migration extension
- At your Joomla site upload the extension: ‘Extension’ -> ‘Manage’
- Click the ‘Concrete5 to Joomla Migration’ at the ‘Components’ menu
- Register or sign in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your Concrete5 site root folder. For more information, please click here
- Then go back to the Joomla site and provide the Concrete5 URL
- Verify the connection
- Select the entities and additional options
- Start your free trial migration and check the results
- Complete your full migration!