Write for CMS2CMS
Having about 10k blog visitors monthly, CMS2CMS is always happy to meet new brilliant contributors. Our authors are typically web designers, developers, and digital marketers just like CMS2CMS readers! We want our writers to share the tips and tricks they have learned during their career.
Publication on CMS2CMS blog is FREE, but we thoroughly select the content for our audience.
If you have an interesting idea to share, here is how to turn it into a CMS2CMS blog article.
Please, pay attention to the points below, they should answer any question you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works
- CMS2CMS accepts ONLY forum and CMS related content;
- Avoid being too promotional for your company or organization;
- We need to see your previous publications in order to check your writing style;
- Provide a few topic suggestions in order we have an opportunity to choose the one which suits our blog best;
- The scope of the article has to be a minimum of 1200 words (must be unique). The longer the better;
- Try to interlink to other CMS2CMS content while you write. We have universal search, which should make it easy to find related topics;
- The last paragraph should always have a summary;
- Provide the facts by referring to reliable sources. Try to make your post attractive and provide images, videos, infographics, GIFs, etc. We will take care of the featured image;
- A Google Doc is perfectly fine for the delivery method;
- Please, provide a short bio (50 words or less) and your gravatar email. This makes sure we can pull your picture. We can also include your Twitter account;
- One dofollow link within the content of the post itself is usually fine;
- Optional: Send and attach images in a zip (This is not required, but preferred).
Due to the massive backlog of the content we have, guest blog posts are typically published within 2-3 weeks after the final draft has been approved. We will notify you about the publication via email and share it on our social media channels.
If you’re interested in contributing to CMS2CMS Blog, please, stick to the guidelines and fill in the form below. In case your article is suitable, our editorial team will be in touch with you soon.
Please, mind that the article will be published only if all the guidelines are followed. In case you are not receiving the reply for a long time, please, reassure that your article matches the rules, and submit your request again. We get a great number of submissions daily, that’s why we need some time to process all of them correctly.
Remember: “You don’t have to reinvent the wheel; you just need to share your unique perspective on why the wheel is important.”