How to add CMS2CMS IPs to the white list?
Follow the simple steps below to add CMS2CMS IPs to the white list in order to prevent accidental blocking.
Instructions for WHM (Web Host Manager):
1. Login to WHM.
2. Go to the bottom of the left menu to the Plugins
3. Click on the ConfigServer Security&Firewall option.
4. Type the desired IP into Allow (Green Box) across the “Quick Allow” button. Press the “Quick Allow” button.
Instructions for cPanel:
1. Login to cPanel and choose the option Remote MySQL.
2. Fill in the Host field with the desired IP address.
3. Click on the “Add host” button.
Instructions for Plesk:
- Login to Plesk.
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab at the top.
- Click on SQL Whitelist Beta icon.
- Click on Add IP button and select the service and type IP.
- Click OK.
The list of IPs you need to add:
Need more help?
If you've got a specific issue with your migration or a question that isn't answered in this section, we are here for you. Feel free to contact us with your requests and we'll do our best to answer within 24 hours or less.