When you’re building a new website, it’s normal to be concerned about whether it’s all going to work out. As most site holders, you’re very likely to have a few questions spinning round your mind:
- Are people really going to read what I’m writing?
- Am I doing the right thing by starting this website?
- Will my site still be up and running in six month?
Even though there’s no way to guarantee the success of a new website, establishing a solid reliable foundation may prolong the viability of any fresh venture. In this post, we’ll be taking a look at two of the most popular CMS solutions that can help you reduce the mystery around getting your steps in web horizons.
Meet Medium – a pretty simple CMS, enabling to read, write, and interact with millions of ideas and stories from around the world. If your choice falls down to this web solution – simplicity is definitely a high demand in your consideration list. The fact that a slight customization hitch is often associated with this CMS make Medium’s supporters search for a smart alternative to switch.
The most optimal direction for migration is now WordPress. So let’s figure out what makes the majority of users gravitate towards this CMS option:
- Versatility (the opportunity to create not only blogs, but also full-featured websites, ecommerce sites, expanded web projects and much more).
- Total control (website content is totally under users’ command).
- Gazillion of templates and plugins (it’s possible to make WP site look and feel as required).
- Simplicity (no special skills are required to get started and operate it properly).
Got intrigued? Take a look at the infographic below with step-by-step instructions and make the switch of Medium to WP easily and quickly.
So, there we have it. In case you’re seduced by WordPress CMS and ready to give it a free try – catch this excellent opportunity with CMS2CMS migration service.
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- Say ‘Hello’ to Fresh Platform in Support: October CMS Migration Available - May 18, 2021
- Fresh Tool for CRM Users – FindMyCRM Announcement! - May 14, 2021
- CMS Digest: How to Rank a Website in 2021 - April 27, 2021