It has become a nice tradition to start a week with an upgrade released by CMS2CMS. We stick to it with a pleasure and are happy to announce the automated migration improvement! This time the news is double marvelous, as far as the platform we are supporting from now on is both content management system and forum. Guess what it is? Say your warmest hello to the ExpressionEngine Automated Migration Support!
So, what data type can you migrate from your ExpressionEngine website in a totally automated way:
- Users along with their nickname, first & last names, passwords and created day;
- Content: here goes content created date, author, and status as well;
- Images and featured images;
- Comments with their created day, status and author;
- SEO URLs.
And one more bonus is given to you by CMS2CMS team. If you are running your forum on ExpressionEngine platform, but want it to be located elsewhere with all the content saved, we are happy to help you migrate the following forum entities and options in a fully automated way:
- Forum posts
- Forum topics
CMS2CMS team is constantly toiling over the service to deprive you of doing all the complicated work! Just set the Free Demo Migration in motion and the rest will be done by CMS2CMS, the automated website and forum migration service!
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- Running a Website Gets Easier with Improved ExpressionEngine Migration - November 6, 2019
- No More Default Templates! Test Design after the Website Migration - October 3, 2019
- [CMS2CMS Broadens the Horizons] Moving Tumblr Is Fully Automated Now! - September 17, 2019