Once seen as a luxury item, nowadays the smartphones are the essential part of the everyday life all over the globe. This integration of the mobile devices into the daily routine has changed the way the websites are built, managed, and maintained. Now it is a must-have trend for the websites to be optimized for mobile so that the users could easily read and navigate through the website on the screens of various portable devices.
The fact is that if you are not optimized for mobile, you will lose your visitors sooner or later. You will not only turning away potential customers, but you’re sending them straight to your competitors that provide a better mobile experience. According to the research, 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead.
So, what are the benefits of having a mobile-friendly website?
- Seamless experience across devices;
- Improved mobile conversion rate;
- Improved user experience;
- More flexible and cost-effective than app development.
Considering how important a website can be for any small business it seems only natural to take the extra care to ensure the website is mobile friendly. And yet, there is a considerable amount of sites that are not optimized for mobile.
Facts & Figures
Still hesitating? Here are some stats which will definitely convince you of the importance why you should be mobile-friendly:
- The website that load in 5 seconds on mobile see 25% more ad visibility and 70% longer session duration. (Google DoubleClick)
- 48% of millennials view video solely on their mobile device. (Source)
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours. (Nectafy)
- As of March 2017, 80% of top Alexa websites were mobile adaptive. (Mobiforge)
Discover even more interesting stats and compelling reasons for having a mobile-friendly website in the infographic below.
So, if you haven’t optimized your website for mobile yet, we would strongly encourage you to do so soon. Don’t lose your mobile visitors, make sure your site is ready with a mobile-friendly design.
In case you want to try other CMS than your current one, but still uncertain about taking this step, don’t be. The CMS2CMS team is always ready to help you and assist in everything related to the migrations from or to distinctive CMS platforms. Just a couple of simple clicks and your site will be moved to the next level.
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- Say ‘Hello’ to Fresh Platform in Support: October CMS Migration Available - May 18, 2021
- Fresh Tool for CRM Users – FindMyCRM Announcement! - May 14, 2021
- CMS Digest: How to Rank a Website in 2021 - April 27, 2021