vBulletin to WordPress Migration Plugin
Don’t waste your precious time on copy-pasting! Use vBulletin to WordPress migration plugin and the transferring process will be performed automatically. Breathe the new life into your site! You can also use the design service.
What I Can Migrate with vBulletin to WordPress Plugin
Pages along with posts
Tags corresponding to certain posts
Comment content, created date and author info
Images corresponding to posts and pages
Information about users along with user groups
The relations between content types
How to install vBulletin to WordPress migration plugin?
- Download the vBulletin to WordPress migration plugin
- Go to your WordPress admin panel and upload the plugin
- Press ‘Install Now’ -> ‘Activate Plugin’
- At the Installed Plugins menu press ‘vBulletin to WordPress’
- Register an account or log in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your vBulletin site root folder. For more information, please click here
- After establishing the connection to your vBulletin, go back to WP admin panel
- Press the ‘Verify connection’ button
- Choose the entities and additional options you want to migrate
- Start your demo migration and check the result
- Complete full migration!