In case you have a desire to migrate your website from one CMS to WordPress and customize the design as well, I have great news for you! From now we offer a special proposal – after ordering the design customization package, you’ll get Free Plugins installation!
Why do you need plugins?
Content and data are transferred. The design is modern, stylish, and the website is ready to attract customers. Or no?
A new website could be not that effective. It is vulnerable to hacker attacks, not optimized for SEO; the analytics and search console are not adjusted.
WordPress plugins allow you to extend site features in a virtually boundless manner! It allows your site to have a finishing touch almost as good as if developed by a professional website developer. However, due to the lack of technical knowledge — it will be difficult to get your website customized the way you want. So, how can we tackle this problem?
CMS2CMS team will do it for you for FREE!
After migration to WordPress, order the design customization package, and we will install and configure the following plugins for you:
It includes a malware scanner and an endpoint firewall. It was built to protect WordPress. Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe.
It is a versatile tool with a huge amount of customization that, when combined with other optimization plugins, can improve your site in many ways.
What exactly you can do using Clearfy?
- Removes unnecessary code from source code
- Improves website SEO, сreates correct robots.txt
- Yoast SEO add-ons; it fixes its issues
- Removes duplicate pages
- Strengthens the protection of your site
- Protects your content (Disables text selection, link to source when copying, etc.)
As a result, the source code is cleaner, the page weight is less, there are no unnecessary external links. Also, the site is easier to promote in search engines, the main SEO mistakes are eliminated, the search engine does not see all the garbage pages and the weight of the site is correctly distributed. Check out the plugin’s info to learn more about it!
Yoast SEO does its best to please both visitors and search engines. A dedicated team of developers, testers, architects, and SEO specialists work daily to improve the plugin with each release. Yoast SEO offers:
- Heading and description templates to maintain a consistent snippet style in search results.
- A modern Schema implementation helps search engines make sense of your site and increases the chances of that coveted beautiful search result.
- The most advanced XML sitemap features at the click of a button.
- Complete control over your site’s breadcrumbs.
- Automatically sets canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
Make your website much faster by reducing the weight of images! This image optimizer plugin can cease image weights on 80% without any loss of quality.
Also, our team will adjust the Google Analytics and Google Search Console!
It is used to track website activity: pages per session, session duration, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with the info on the source of the traffic. It can be integrated with Google Ads, with which users can create and review online campaigns, tracking landing page quality and conversions (goals).
Google Search Console is a web service by Google ; it allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.
You see that all these plugins can realy add important functioning to your website. And, moreover, all of them save your web project from danger and unclear data.
So, don’t miss that chance! Use CMS2CMS service to migrate your website, order the design customization, and get your new, functional, and attractive website with great plugins set! Start Free Demo Migration right now!
Latest posts by Sofia Luchyshyn (see all)
- What is a Drupal: Website, Template, Distribution, Node - September 7, 2020
- Interview with Florin Muresan, CEO of Squirrly - August 18, 2020
- An Incredible Offer! Order Design Customization and Get Plugins Configuration for Free! - July 27, 2020