MediaWiki to WordPress Migration Plugin
We can also replicate your current one. Interested?
How to install MediaWiki to WordPress migration plugin?
- Download the MediaWiki to WordPress migration plugin
- Open the WP admin panel page
- Upload the plugin, install it and activate
- At the Installed Plugins menu press ‘MediaWiki to WordPress’
- Register an account or log in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your MediaWiki site root folder. For more information, please click here
- Establish the connection to MediaWiki and get back to WP admin panel
- Press ‘Verify connection’ button
- Select the entities and additional options
- Select the entities you’re up to move and additional options
- Start free demo migration, check the results
- Complete your full migration!