MediaWiki to WordPress Migration Plugin
Do you want to transfer your MediaWiki site to a stronger CMS platform? Use MediaWiki to WordPress migration plugin and it will be performed easily and automatically! The design service is available too!
What I Can Migrate with MediaWiki to WordPress Plugin
Pages along with posts
Categories corresponding to certain posts
Comment content, created date and author info
Images corresponding to posts and pages
Information about users along with user groups
The relations between content types
How to install MediaWiki to WordPress migration plugin?
- Download the MediaWiki to WordPress migration plugin
- Open the WP admin panel page
- Upload the plugin, install it and activate
- At the Installed Plugins menu press ‘MediaWiki to WordPress’
- Register an account or log in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your MediaWiki site root folder. For more information, please click here
- Establish the connection to MediaWiki and get back to WP admin panel
- Press ‘Verify connection’ button
- Select the entities and additional options
- Select the entities you’re up to move and additional options
- Start free demo migration, check the results
- Complete your full migration!