My Joomla SEO URLs don’t work correctly after migration
This might be connected with SEO friendly URLs settings for Joomla.
The following steps might help to fix the issue:
- Connect to your Joomla website data via FTP.
- In Joomla base installation, find "htaccess.txt" file.
- Rename the file "htaccess.txt" to ".htaccess" (make sure you don’t forget to use the dot - it’s .htaccess)
- Login to your Joomla back end - go to Global Configuration
- Change ‘Enable SEF URLs’ and ‘Use Apache mod_rewrite’ to Yes.
- Save the configuration.
Need more help?
If you've got a specific issue with your migration or a question that isn't answered in this section, we are here for you. Feel free to contact us with your requests and we'll do our best to answer within 24 hours or less.