What Is Migration Insurance and How To Use It?
What is migration insurance?
CMS2CMS Migration Insurance is a unique opportunity that allows you to restart your migration process in case fresh content was added to your source website and prevent you from wasting additional costs and time.
Why you might need to restart the CMS migration again?
- new content appeared on your old website;
- the migrated data got damaged as a result of incorrect CMS installation (either existing or new);
- the data got damaged by 3rd party extensions.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of Migration Insurance varies from 10% to 25% of the total data transfer price and depends on the number of restarts you would like to make and the Insurance validity.
What are the benefits of Migration Insurance?
- Minimizes time and money investments;
- Ability to add fresh content to the old website and move it to the new one for Free;
- No worry about unforeseen circumstances.
How does it work?
Right after you’ve completed Free Demo migration, you can select which Migration insurance option fits your needs the best and/or complete content migration.
- Existing and New website URLs and CMS types have to be the same as during your initial data transfer.
- Migration Insurance doesn’t provide a possibility to enable Additional Options, except those included in the initial migration. In case you wish to add new or disable some additional options, please, contact our Support Team.
Need more help?
If you've got a specific issue with your migration or a question that isn't answered in this section, we are here for you. Feel free to contact us with your requests and we'll do our best to answer within 24 hours or less.