What is the Connector Plugin and how to Install it on WordPress?CMS2CMS Connector Plugin is designed to establish the connection between your Existing website and your New WordPress site.
In order to install the CMS2CMS Connector Plugin, you need to initiate your Migration setup. After you have specified the type and URL of your Existing and New WordPress site, you’ll be asked to download the CMS2CMS Connector Plugin.
Follow this step-by-step instruction on how to download and install the connector plugin on your WordPress site.
1. By clicking the “Download Connector Plugin” button, you will be redirected to the WordPress Plugin Repository, where you will have to download and save the file to your local computer. It will be saved as a zip file containing cms2cms-connector-plugin folder.
2. Your next step will be to upload the CMS2CMS Connector Plugin to your WordPress site. Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Choose the file from your computer -> Install Now.
3. Then, go to Plugins on your Admin dashboard and activate the “CMS2CMS Connector Plugin”.
4. Click on the plugin and log into CMS2CMS.
5. After that, you will be redirected to the Migration Wizard to proceed with your migration.
Need more help?
If you've got a specific issue with your migration or a question that isn't answered in this section, we are here for you. Feel free to contact us with your requests and we'll do our best to answer within 24 hours or less.