Drupal to WordPress Migration Plugin
How to install Drupal to WordPress migration plugin?
- Download the Drupal to WordPress to migration plugin
- Go to your WP website admin panel and upload the plugin
- Press ‘Install now’ button -> ‘Activate Plugin’
- Select Drupal to WordPress plugin at the Installed Plugins menu
- Sign in or Register an account
- Download Bridge and upload it to your drupal site root folder. For more information, please click here.
- Establish the connection to your Drupal site and go back to WP admin panel
- Provide your Drupal website URL address and verify the connection
- Choose the entities and options you want to move
- Start free demo migration and check the results!
- Complete full migration