Drupal to Joomla Migration Plugin
How to install Drupal to Joomla migration plugin?
- Download the Drupal to Joomla migration extensio
- At your Joomla site go to ‘Extensions’ -> ‘Manage’
- Upload the extension
- At the ‘Components’ menu click ‘Drupal to Joomla Migration’
- Register or Sign in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your Drupal site root folder. For more information, please click here.
- After that go back to your Joomla site and specify your Drupal site URL
- Verify the connection
- Select the entities and additional options and start demo migration
- Check the result and complete full migration!