Drupal to Joomla Migration Plugin
Drupal to Joomla migration plugin is here for you! Give it a chance and get your completely refreshed website! If don’t have a Joomla website yet – try the demo migration to our test site!
What I Can Migrate with Drupal to Joomla Plugin
Pages along with posts
Categories corresponding to certain posts
Tags corresponding to certain posts
Comment content, created date and author info
Images corresponding to posts and pages
Information about users along with user groups
The relations between content types
How to install Drupal to Joomla migration plugin?
- Download the Drupal to Joomla migration extensio
- At your Joomla site go to ‘Extensions’ -> ‘Manage’
- Upload the extension
- At the ‘Components’ menu click ‘Drupal to Joomla Migration’
- Register or Sign in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your Drupal site root folder. For more information, please click here.
- After that go back to your Joomla site and specify your Drupal site URL
- Verify the connection
- Select the entities and additional options and start demo migration
- Check the result and complete full migration!