concrete5 to WordPress Migration Plugin
“Migration process” might sound like something difficult. But, actually, using concrete5 to WordPress migration plugin it can be performed automatically in a few clicks! Check the Free demo. By the way, Design can be migrated too!
What I Can Migrate with concrete5 to WordPress Plugin
Pages along with posts
Tags corresponding to certain posts
Comment content, created date and author info
Images corresponding to posts and pages
Information about users along with user groups
The relations between content types
How to install concrete5 to WordPress migration plugin?
- Download the concrete5 to WordPress migration plugin
- Go to the WP admin panel; upload the plugin
- Install it and activate
- Choose the ‘concrete5 to WordPress’ at the Installed Plugins menu
- Create an account or log in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your concrete5 site root folder. For more information, please click here
- Set up the connection to your concrete5 site and go back to the WP admin panel
- Press ‘Verify connection’ button
- Choose the entities and additional options you want to move
- Start a free demo migration process
- Check the result and perform full migration!