concrete5 to WordPress Migration Plugin
We can also replicate your current one. Interested?
How to install concrete5 to WordPress migration plugin?
- Download the concrete5 to WordPress migration plugin
- Go to the WP admin panel; upload the plugin
- Install it and activate
- Choose the ‘concrete5 to WordPress’ at the Installed Plugins menu
- Create an account or log in
- Download Bridge and upload it to your concrete5 site root folder. For more information, please click here
- Set up the connection to your concrete5 site and go back to the WP admin panel
- Press ‘Verify connection’ button
- Choose the entities and additional options you want to move
- Start a free demo migration process
- Check the result and perform full migration!