Were you wondering how to transfer your data and content from WordPress.com to another CMS? Or maybe you want to move your site to WP.com? Anyways, your searchings end here!
CMS2CMS team is more than happy to inform you that WordPress.com migration is fully supported by now! What does it mean? It means that all of the following components can be migrated from WP.com:
- Users and their nicknames
- Content and its information: date of creation, status author
- Comments and its information
- Featured images
- 301 redirects
WordPress.com is one of the best CMS platforms, but in case it doesn’t meet your needs anymore – don’t miss your chance to migrate a website to the better one! Don’t be afraid of changes – maybe it’s high time to grow your site bigger?
Try Free Demo Migration and check the results! A limited number of pages will be moved, so you could see how the migration process works and make the final decision.
Latest posts by Sofia Luchyshyn (see all)
- Migration to WordPress with CMS2CMS is Getting Easier and Easier! - April 28, 2020
- Migrate to WordPress.com – Take Your Website to a New Level! - April 3, 2020
- CMS Digest: How to create a website - March 30, 2020