The technology standing out behind websites has grown dramatically over the last decade. Content Management Systems made possible to make the editing and revisions without professional knowledge in visual design or coding. The static HTML website was the first way for lots of people to get their feet wet on the Internet. As the result, there are many HTML sites owners who want to change their platform to more flexible CMS. At the moment WordPress presents the market leader opening broad opportunities for setting websites quickly and easily.
In case you’ve developed your web project with the help of HTML, but now wish to try out dynamic WordPress for that purpose, keep reading and get to know how to do it the easiest way possible.
Fast and Easy Solution for Content Migration with a help of an Automated HTML To WordPress Content Migration Plugin
Automated HTML To WordPress Content Migration Plugin is designed to establish the connection between your HTML and WordPress websites for further CMS migration. It will migrate your site in a couple of simple steps with no coding and additional installation at all.
Please note: you need to have the WordPress website to be installed before starting the migration.
So, how this plugin helps?
- Free Demo Migration helps to see the migration outcome beforehand;
- 15 min is the average migration time;
- Migrate the content you want. Choose how you want it to be and look on WordPress; (Data ‘Mapping’ option);
- Complete data migration price depends on the content volume you’re about to migrate to WordPress.
What does the HTML to WordPress Connector Plugin migrate?
- SEO Tags;
- Content Images;
- SEO URLs;
- 301 redirects.
More details, including additional options and customization services you can find here.
Hopefully, the aforementioned information helped you to make the choice provided the basic information for painless HTML to WordPress Conversion. Review the step-by-step tutorial for the fully automated migration process with the help of Automated HTML To WordPress Content Migration Plugin. Remember – you can easily try it in action at absolutely no cost 😉
So, looks like you have finally found the solution for your HTML to WordPress migration, haven’t you? See how fast and simple your migration can be if entrusted to the professional tool? Don’t waste your time any more and move your website closer to the success right now!
Latest posts by Yuliya Tsvihun (see all)
- DataLife Engine to WordPress Converter: How it Works Tutorial - July 15, 2019
- 10 Website Builders Alternatives You Should Notice - July 10, 2019
- 10 Must-Follow YouTube Channels About WordPress to Stay Updated (2019) - July 2, 2019