Needless to say that in today’s highly competitive market, it is of critical importance for every enterprise to grow and develop constantly. One of the brightest illustrations of this claim is internet industry. Fierce competition urges website owners look for the best software products to settle their websites on. The note below aims to determine which CMS solution – Joomla K2 or WordPress – takes the cake and presents the most trouble-free way of migration.
Joomla has been around for quite a long period of time and has earned millions of supporters. However, even the most devoted fans admit that there are some significant weak sides that make users think of switching to another CMS. To be precise, the default article system is quite bold and modest. Luckily, that’s where the K2 comes in handy.
K2 is a robust content extension for Joomla. It powers some of the biggest sites built on this CMS platform. K2 considerably enhances Joomla’s functionality and adds the whole bunch of features that it lacks. The most notable of them are:
- Convenient category and article settings with the option to inherit the settings for a category from another category;
- Hassle-free image management with auto-resizing system;
- Author box, allowing to edit each user in the K2 settings.
Overall, Joomla K2 is an advanced CMS solution, which allows to immensely customise your web site and make it fit your needs and expectations.
Despite all the benefits associated with Joomla K2, there are some disadvantages as well. For instance, if you happen to have some trouble operating Joomla K2, there is a chance you will get no help from the support for it is not very active. There are also some SEO issues like duplicated URLs, which decrease the web site traffic. Another drawback that many Joomla K2 users find impossible to put up with is messy documentation.
WordPress, on the other hand, is considered to be an all-embracing solution, providing its users with the highest quality services. Some of the features which make WordPress stand out from the crowd of CMS platforms are:
- It is synonym of SEO-friendly, therefore most likely you won’t encounter the SEO-related bugs that you’d find in Joomla K2;
- It is so user-friendly, that you can effectively manage your WordPress website with no special tech skills at all;
- In case you have any trouble operating WordPress, its active community will definitely help you;
Needless to say that in addition to everything abovementioned, WordPress is loaded with a huge amount of various plugins and extensions, which boost the performance of your website and personalize it to look authentic.
Excited with WordPress features and willing to try them out? Keep reading the post and find out the most efficient way to switch from Joomla K2 to WordPress. The Prezi aims to take you through the switching procedure step-by-step for you to see that it’s easier than it seems.
So, what are you waiting for? Use this amazing opportunity to migrate with CMS2CMS migration plugin and make the first step into the bright future of your website.
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- HO HO Holidays! Get a Gift from CMS2CMS Santa - December 20, 2019
- All in One WordPress Migration: Content Transfer + Design Customization - November 26, 2019
- Running a Website Gets Easier with Improved ExpressionEngine Migration - November 6, 2019