If you are in the middle of deciding between a “traditional” static HTML-based website or more dynamic Joomla – keep reading. The article takes you through the main features of each software for you to realize why Joomla has become the platform of choice for millions of users over the past decades while HTML-powered websites look somewhat obsolete and outdated.
Generally, users often find a lot to like with HTML. It is considered to be an optimal way to go in case you wish to pack your website with a small amount of information with no need in further regular updating. However, like with any platform, there are some drawbacks that make many users leave the platform giving a preference to Joomla:
- To expand HTML websites is time- and money-intensive endeavor;
- Strong programming skills are required not only to master, but even to update the content or make some changes to it;
- Content can be added only manually, page by page, that , consequently, requires a fortune to be spent.
In case you don’t know HTML-language and are pretty tired of money investing in order to make even the smallest changes – Joomla is certainly the way to go. It is a full-featured CMS that is widely used for creating amazing do-it-yourself websites of different types. Joomla is better positioned than HTML in terms of:
- security issues
- vast collection of features and templates
- SEO capabilities
- unlimited functionality
Following its best tradition to be miles ahead than other services, CMS2CMS presents very easy-to-follow prezi for you to see how simple it is to convert HTML-powered websites to Joomla.
Why not switch to Joomla now and let it simplify your life? Entrust this job to CMS2CMS automated migration service which can more than help you to import your HTML data to Joomla without any errors and gaps. Get started right now and within a few mouse clicks you’ll enjoy all the possibilities that Joomla has to offer.
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- All in One WordPress Migration: Content Transfer + Design Customization - November 26, 2019
- Running a Website Gets Easier with Improved ExpressionEngine Migration - November 6, 2019
- No More Default Templates! Test Design after the Website Migration - October 3, 2019