That’s it! Another year has almost passed, and it’s high time to sum up the results as well as to make a to-do list for the year coming. We at CMS2CMS may say for sure that 2018 was a year of improvements. In order to prove it and recollect all those great results CMS2CMS service achieved, we decided to gather the most meaningful events which happened during 2018 within CMS2CMS family.
More than 10 CMS and forum platforms became fully supported within automated data migration. In 2018 we met:
Forum Boards – bbPress, Kunena, vBulletin, IP Board, myBB.
CMS platforms – K2, TYPO3, Joomla Zoo, CMS Made Simple, Weebly, MODx.
About 1200 website and forum board owners became happier after moving to another platform in a fully automated way. We appreciate every one of them and want to say “Thank You” for giving CMS2CMS a chance. Stay tuned – more soon!
Is there a Life Outside WordPress? – https://cms2cms.com/blog/life-outside-wordpress-alternatives-in-2018/
How to choose the ideal forum board software? – https://cms2cms.com/blog/ultimate-decision-best-forum-software-choose-fav-quiz-inside/
What are ways to turn blogging from a hobby to work? – https://cms2cms.com/blog/get-paid-blogging-11-ways-monetize-blog/
Why one has to break up with WiX ASAP? – https://cms2cms.com/blog/5-reasons-for-breaking-up-with-wix/
How to attract visitors to a website? – https://cms2cms.com/blog/33-ways-make-attractive-website/
- Both WordPress and CMS2CMS turned 5 in 2018, isn’t it a symbolic coincidence? 😉 😉 😉
- Joomla migration became ten times more comfortable with the release of CMS2CMS Connector Extension.
- We at CMS2CMS had a splendid summer with inCRABable Discount. 🦀🦀🦀
- We enjoyed terrific and joyful Halloween days. 🎃🎃🎃
- Our team gave birth to CMS2CMS Weebly Connector Application, and now continually receives thankful words from our precious users.
2018, you were fantastic! Our CMS2CMS team expresses sincere gratitude to all our beloved users who were with us during that year. More platforms, more migrations and more new opportunities are waiting for all of us in 2019! We promise you that the best is yet to come and we will do everything and a bit more to make your web life easier, safer and more automated.
CMS2CMS wishes you all Happy New Year and Merry Holiday Time! Remember that holidays are for you to spend time with friends and family, and CMS2CMS will take care of your website or forum migration to be smooth and accurate! 🎅🎄🎉
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- 6 Facts Everyone Should Know about SMF to Kunena Migration - January 15, 2019
- CMS2CMS Year Summary - December 31, 2018
- The New Era of WP Has Begun! Ready for WordPress 5? - December 7, 2018