Gone away are those sunny and warm days, and autumn reminds us about cool evenings and rainy days, which are supposed to begin soon. 🍂🍂🍂
But we at CMS2CMS migration service won’t let you feel sad, as far as we are constantly applying great automated features to make your life easier.
Today we are happy to announce the support of a fully automated moving Tumblr website to another CMS platform. What does this mean? From now on, any Tumblr user will be able to move all content to WordPress, Joomla, TYPO3, Drupal, or other CMSs, having no coding skills and applying only a few mouse clicks.
What data can be moved from Tumblr?
- Pages and posts;
- SEO data (tags, URLs, 301 redirects);
Moreover, there are additional options supported, such as:
- Migrations of images and attachments to the content body;
- Transfering of 301 redirects from Old URLs to the New ones;
- Setting the first image as featured.
Don’t conceal your happiness. We know that this very improvement will help you to reach success in blog, and not only, running. But first, try Free Demo migration to make sure that CMS2CMS automated migration service is the best in its niche.
Waiting for your honest opinion in the comments section below 😉
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- HO HO Holidays! Get a Gift from CMS2CMS Santa - December 20, 2019
- All in One WordPress Migration: Content Transfer + Design Customization - November 26, 2019
- Running a Website Gets Easier with Improved ExpressionEngine Migration - November 6, 2019