Changing CMS platform process: 5 Steps
- Register CMS2CMS account.
- Specify your current website details.
- Enter your new site info.
- Set up Free Demo Migration and check the results.
- Start Full Migration.
Let’s do it together step-by-step.
1. The process of migration starts with registration or, in case you’ve already used CMS2CMS service, logging in. You are also able to sign in via social media such as Facebook or Google.
2. After providing name, email and choosing a password, you have to select the type of your current CMS platform and specify the website URL. Done? Press “Verify connection” button and go ahead.
3. On the next step, you need to choose the new CMS platform and specify the new website URL. In our case, it will be WordPress. Then, specify your WordPress admin login and password in order to install the connector plugin automatically.
4. Now, when you are half-done with the CMS migration select what data you want to be transferred to your new WordPress website. Choose the entities you wish to migrate and additional options if needed. After that, you can proceed with Free Demo Migration to estimate the results first.
But if you’d like to migrate all of your content right away, you may skip this step and launch the complete migration.
And, the only thing left to be done is to press Start Free Demo Migration.
In the red-highlighted table are clickable links. Here you can see and compare the results of demo migration. Select the additional options needed, choose the migration insurance, check how much it will cost and get the migration going, by clicking the “Complete Migration” button.
As soon as the transfer is complete, you will receive an email notification and be able to check the new look of your new WordPress website.
Watch this informative video on how to change your CMS platform with the help of CMS2CMS Connector Plugin:
That’s it! Now you know how simple it is to move all your content to WordPress within a few minutes. Do not hesitate and let the CMS2CMS automated migration service refresh your website right now! With Free Demo migration you can see what the final migration be like just doing a few clicks. Don’t hesitate and try it right now!
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- CMS Digest: How website security works in 2020 - July 9, 2020
- CMS2CMS Presents Programs for Partners and Affiliates - June 16, 2020
- CMS Digest: In 2020 Website Design Matters a Lot - June 10, 2020