You are about to move the website from one CMS platform to another but do not know how to do it in a smooth, safe and accurate way? The answer is, by using an automated tool! In this tutorial, you will learn how simple it is to migrate your existing website to WordPress using Plugin Connector created by CMS2CMS team.
Watch this informative video on how to change your CMS platform with the help of CMS2CMS Connector Plugin:
If you don’t like the video or need more instructions, then continue reading.
How it works
1. The process of migration starts with registration or, in case you’ve already used CMS2CMS service, logging in. You are also able to sign in via social media such as Facebook or Google+.
2. After providing name, email and choosing a password, you have to select the type of your current CMS platform and specify the website URL. Done? Press “Verify connection” button and go ahead.
3. On the next step, you are to choose the new CMS platform and specify the new website URL. In our case, it will be WordPress.
On the box below, you will see the “Download Connector Plugin” button.
By clicking it, you will be redirected to the WordPress Plugin Repository, where you can download the connector plugin to your local computer. It will be saved as “cms2cms-connector.zip”.
Upload it to your WordPress website and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Find the Plugins section and activate the CMS2CMS Connector Plugin.
Click on the plugin and log into CMS2CMS.
4. Now, when you are half-done with the CMS migration select what data you want to be transferred to your New WordPress website. Choose the entities you wish to migrate and additional options if needed. After that, you can proceed with Free Demo Migration to estimate the results first.
But if you’d like to migrate all of your content right away, you may skip this step and launch the complete migration.
5. And, the only thing left to be done is to start the Complete Migration. Select the additional options needed, choose the migration insurance, check how much it will cost and get the migration going, by clicking the “Complete Migration” button.
As soon as the transfer is complete, you will receive an email notification and be able to check the new look of your New WordPress website.
That’s it! Now you know how simple it is to move all your content to WordPress within a few minutes. Do not hesitate and let the CMS2CMS automated migration service refresh your website right now! With Free Demo migration you can see what the final migration be like just doing a few clicks. Don’t hesitate and try it right now!
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- Long-lasting Battle: Joomla vs WordPress [+ Infographic] - August 16, 2019
- CMS Digest: Blogging Is Not a Job, It’s a Diagnosis - June 27, 2019
- From Squarespace to WordPress: the Lazy Man’s Guide - June 18, 2019