Have you ever thought of the idea of creating and developing your own blog? It’s not a secret that a blogger is considered to be a real trade nowadays and quite often people regard blogging as a piece-of-cake deal. But the truth is that there are much more points to consider before creating a web diary. In this article, we will stop at the first and foremost thing – which CMS platform is a better choice for successful blog running, taking into considerations two leaders – WordPress and Blogspot.
We have pointed out some vital for blogging factors and will try to find out which platform Blogspot or WordPress has better relationships with that factors.
- When it comes to user-friendliness, WordPress definitely tales the crown. Its simple process of installation makes any novice an advanced user and the intuitive dashboard lets add the post with the light speed. Of course, Blogspot does not require technical experience to install it, but if comparing to WordPress the result from a Blogger-powered web diary will be less successful.
- Talking about SEO, both Blogspot and WordPress behave quite well. Being powered by Google, Blogger has an inbuilt Search Engine Optimization, while WordPress offers virtually tons of free and paid plugins for better SEO performance.
- Money does matter! We all know that a blogger-beginner is not a kind of a person having money to burn that’s why price factor is vital in any web startup. WordPress is an open source which means customers can get its software, modify and improve it for free. Blogger also is a free website builder, and you won’t need a cent to begin your blogging career with Blogspot. But if you want your web diary to have an eye-catchy, attractive and functional outlook, WordPress and its innumerable number of plugins are your best friends.
Has the above-mentioned information influenced you and right now your greatest desire is to move your blog to the most powerful CMS platform in the web world? If yes, the following presentation is just the ticket! Migrate from Blogspot to WordPress with no delays in a fully automated way.
You see that to move your Blogspot to WordPress all you need is a little patience, time and a few mouse clicks! So do not wait a minute anymore! Move to WordPress and start your propper blogging activity right now! Let the world know that you are an awesome BLOGGER!
Latest posts by Valentyna Tysiachna (see all)
- Running a Website Gets Easier with Improved ExpressionEngine Migration - November 6, 2019
- No More Default Templates! Test Design after the Website Migration - October 3, 2019
- [CMS2CMS Broadens the Horizons] Moving Tumblr Is Fully Automated Now! - September 17, 2019